The St. James the Great Christmas Bazaar, a Shoppers Paradise with Free Entrance will once again be held on November 27, 28, 29 & 30, 2015 from at the Cuenca Community Center, Ayala Alabang Village. It has more than 500 concessionaires to satisfy all discriminating shopaholics.
Now on its 24th year, it helped build the St. James the Great Parish which is celebrating its 25th Jubilee this year 2015.
Products on sale are from manufacturers, exporters and artisans from all over the Philippines. So with products from importers and traders. We enjoin all shopaholics out there to come early to grab the fabulous products on sale. The Food Pavilion will have the participation of well-known eateries.
The Chairpersons for this event are the mother-daughter team of Mimi and Nikki Valerio. Committee members are Manny Gonzales – President of St. James Foundation, Edza Gonzales, Titang Montinola, and Msgr. Allen Aganon, Parish Priest.
All Mastercard & Visa credit cards will be accepted. Metrobank ATM and UCPB Mobile ATM will be available to service the shoppers.
Free Shuttle Service will be provided for all the shoppers from the bazaar venue to their parked cars.
Globe Telecom, Petron, Purefoods Hotdogs, Tent World, Bibingkinitan, Pioneer Insurance, Asia United Bank, AC Corporation, Diamond Rent a Car, Buenaflor Insurance and Pronto Auto Services, Unilever, Play & Display are major sponsors. Official drink is Pepsi.
Proceeds of this bazaar will be for the benefit of St. James Foundation.
- The construction of the St. James the Great Parish Church from 1991 to 1995.
- The purchase of the St. James Parking Lot (Cuenca St. Cor. Nasugbu St.) which is now being used as one of the venues of the bazaar.
- Installation of the Airconditioning System of the Main Church.
- Build the St. James Parish Rectory Annex for the use of the Parish Priest and the St. James employees quarters.
- Repairs and maintenance of all Parish structures.