Come and enjoy a "Weekend of Everything that Flies!" The 20th Philippine Hot Air Balloon Fiesta happens on February 11-14, 2016 at Clarkfield Pampanga. More than just a gathering of aviators from the Philippines and around the world, The PIHABF (Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta) promises a weekend of fun with exciting activities (aside from hot air ballooning, of course) like paragliding, skydiving, aerobatic exhibitions, kite flying, and more! Plus..discover great finds at the Fly Market and Bazaar.
FLYING ACTIVITY TICKETS: (does not cover entrance fee)
Hot Air Balloon Rides US$ 350 per person
Tandem Skydiving US$ 400 per person
Airplane Discovery Flights US$ 150 per person
Tandem Paragliding US$ 120 per person
Where you can get general admission tickets:
- at the gate during the event itself
- online at philballoonfest.net/online-ticketing until Feb 7, 2016 at 11:59pm
- Ticketnet outlets at the following malls: SM Aura, SM Fairview, SM Makati, SM Mall of Asia, SM Manila, SM Marikina, SM Megamall, SM North EDSA, SM San Lazaro, SM South Mall, SM Sta. Mesa.
For VIP passes and flying activity tickets (hot air balloon rides, paragliding, sky diving, aircraft rides), you need to buy them in advance through their online portal, or from their offices.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
1) Wear casual, comfortable clothing. Weather is usually sunny, but it’s also good to be prepared for some rain. The venue can get dusty during warm weather and muddy when it rains, so remember to be prepared for these conditions.
2) Hot air balloons take off every 5:30-6:00 AM depending on wind conditions. The next opportunity to see the balloons is in the afternoon at 5:30 PM as they fly in, if wind conditions are conducive. The balloons will also be tethered on Saturday and Sunday night for the Night Glow.
3) Pets may be brought to the fiesta venue, but owners should be responsible to clean up after them. Owners should also make sure that their pets will not be a nuisance to other fiesta attendees.
4) For safety reasons, smoking is not allowed inside the venue, except for designated smoking areas, which will be properly marked.
For complete info, visit the official website philballoonfest.net.