SHOP THE RACKS AT ROW101 Fashion Pop-Up
Clear out some wardrobe space — this fashion pop up will be the stylish shopper's most exciting haunt yet!
What do you get when a hip city spot suddenly sprouts the coolest homegrown fashion brands and celebrity-curated stalls? Row101's Holiday Fashion Pop-up brings on Christmas shopping early for those who love all things style and lifestyle. Taking cues from previous (and successful!) Row101 pop-up events, this Holiday installment is chockfull of fashion, beauty, food and lifestyle brands that will put shoppers in the festive mood, just in time for the season. Check it out on November 7, 2015 from 11am to 10pm at The Top Shelf 3rd Floor of Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street, BGC.
November 7 is a fine Saturday to do some serious shopping. Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street's Top Shelf will be home to the #Row101PopUpHoliday, opening at 11 a.m. all the way to 10 p.m. It's an event any stylephile would want to flock to: on the line up are a curated mix of cult fashion and beauty brands that have made their name around the stylish set and on social media. Adding to the mix are celebrities and online personalities who will be selling their personal collections to fans and followers. Rounding up the crew are the city's hottest food joints, setting up shop in the event to provide awesome grub and refreshments for guests to feast on while doing their rounds.
Drop by these featured stores at the Row 101 Holiday Fashion Pop-up:
- Style Hunter - Trendy, feminine pieces for the contemporary girl
- Ethnique - Colorful, quirky, chic boho accessories
- Aranaz Tu - Sophisticated décor line by the local bag and accessories brand
- Sparrow - Artisanal hand-mixed fragrances for the indie beauty girl
- Chic Curator - Elegant accoutrements made affordable
- Tabitha's - Printed kimonos for the cover-up lover
- Iconic Socks - Quirky socks for your kicks
- Anma Lifestyle - Luxe travel Accessories for the chic jetsetter
- Eika Swimwear - Sun-kissed bikinis and rashguards for the summer lover
- WRAP IT UP - Festive, personalized gift wrappers and accessories
- Cool Girls Club - Handmade patches and accessories that add a unique, hip touch to your favorite outfits
Go beyond celeb sighting as guests can hoard wares from these hot personalities:
- Yassi Pressman - Actress, singer and Instagram star
- Dani Barretto - Style blogger
- Feanne - Designer and art savant
- JC de Vera - Hot actor at the helm of his burger joint, The Burgery
Splurge not in hunger with these food finds:
- Baba's Kitchen - Chorizo patties out to make your mouth water
- The Burgery - A mouthful of goodness by the self-proclaimed bad boys of burger
We were able to get a sneak peek of some of the brands/stores that will be featured, and here are our top picks:
Justine's outfit flaunts a designer scarf used as a belt by Feanne (@feanneart), a bracelet and a minaudière by Chic Curator (@chiccurator). Choosing which accessories to use for this look was very easy because the selections from Feanne and Chic Curator all boost of uniqueness and artistry. And truly, they made the outfit more stylish and edgy.
The latest must-have bags are finally here! Allure with the Chic Currator (@chiccurator) accessories and clutch bags and explore a range of stylish necklace, bracelets, bags and many more! Currator Accessories has a variety of hard case clutches and chic embellished designs.
Keep updated as the Row101 Holiday Fashion Pop-up event approaches by following them online: @row101popup on Instagram and /row101popup on Facebook. Visit their website at row101.ph.