Did you see me shopping at The Off Price Show at Filinvest Tent yesterday? Yep, I've been an Off-Price-Show regular shopper. Let me list down 5 reasons why I love shopping at #theoffpriceshowph.
1) Registration was very easy. I got FREE entrance because I had been to the past shopping events of The Off Price Show. That means, I am already a member of The Off Price Show. For non-members, you can sign up and just pay for a one-time fee of
P50, which will also entitle you to a FREE Entrance to future The Off Price Show shopping events.
FREE tickets are still available from Ensogo HERE. You are also entitled for FREE entrance if you are a Globe Subscriber, GCash Master cardholder, Eastwest Bank Cardholder.
2) Food stalls were available for the hungry shoppers :)
3) I could post an image of my favorite item on Twitter and Instagram and I could get a chance to win exciting prizes.
4) I got amazing prices from branded and fab finds....
G-2000 blazers and jackets for men and women -
Tom Tailor, Chinese Laundry shirts for men...
Havaianas at 50% off, VNC and Melissa Shoes...
5) And last but not the least, I enjoyed a guilt-free shopping! The Off Price Show is supporting "GOLDEN HEART", a project that will benefit children with Cerebral Palsy, and other PWD children. So, the more I buy, the more I help!
The Off Price Show runs until tomorrow, July 19, 2015. So, you still have a chance to enjoy a great Off Price Shopping experience as much I did. What are you waiting for?
Note: Manila Shopper is a media partner of The Off Price Show.