SM Megamall is soaring fashion to new heights! Go around the world without packing a bag, as top clothing brands showcase pieces from fashion capitals around the globe. See the most fashionable holiday collection from Asia all the way to Europe, with big brands such as Uniqlo, Topman, Topshop, Burton Menswear, Dorothy Perkins, River Island, Mango, Forever 21, Gap, and Old Navy.
Shop and dine at any SM Megamall store with a MasterCard, with a minimum spend of
P5,000 single or accumulated, and a lucky draw might win
you a Parisian experience you will never forget. Log on to smmegamallholidaypromo.com to
join, or register at the MasterCard booth at UGL, Mega B, in front of the SM
The winning shoppers will fly via Cathay Pacific in April 2015, and they will enjoy a private tour of the Louvre, a dinner at a trendy Parisian restaurant, and a professional makeover. They will then have a photo shoot around Paris’ iconic sites, dinner atop the Eiffel Tower at the acclaimed Restaurant le Jules Verne, and exclusive passes to a fashion event featuring the latest collections in Paris.
Premium offers welcome the Christmas season, with attractive discounts from select brands. Burton Menswear has a promo of “Buy 2 casual trouser shorts and get a 20% off” until the end of November. Topman is featuring Chinos at 50% off on the second purchase, and Dorothy Perkins is launching its denim collection with “Buy 2 Edens, Get the 2nd at 50% off.” All three shops are located on the third level of the Mega Fashion Hall.
Promo runs only until January 15, 2015 only!
Fashion Takes Flight - MasterCard Raffle Promotion Promo Mechanics:
1. Promotion period is from November 15, 2014 to January 15, 2015.
P5,000 single or accumulated receipt/s including straight and installment purchase transactions, from any Outlet (Food or Non-Food) at SM Megamall using a Philippine-issued MasterCard entitles cardholder to one (1) electronic raffle entry.
3. A MasterCardholder must register his or her valid purchases at smmegamallholidaypromo.com to qualify and earn electronic raffle entries for every
P5,000 single or accumulated receipt until 11:59PM of January 15, 2015. (Note: Amounts in excess of P5000 increments will be carried over on the next transaction input.)
4. There will be one (1) Raffle Draw on January 26, 2015, 6PM. Raffle Draw will be held at the MasterCard Office with address 27/F Tower One & Exchange Plaza, Ayala Triangle, Ayala Avenue, Makati City, in the presence of DTI and SM representatives.
5. Register online or at any SM Megamall booths located at GL Mega Fashion Hall, GL SM Store, 2L Bridgeway, 3L Mega Fashion Hall linkage (between Memo & ForMe).
6. SM Megamall and MasterCard reserve the right to verify the eligibility of the winning entry. (that is, the winner’s MasterCard account must be active and in good standing for the duration of the Raffle Draw and the 60-day redemption period).
Two (2) winners will win a trip for two (2) to Paris inclusive of the following:
· 4 Day/3 Night Luxury accommodation
· Airport transfer to/from hotel
· Private tour of the Louvre
· Dinner in a trendy Parisian restaurant
· Professional makeover
· Photo shoot around Paris’ iconic sites
· Dinner atop the Eiffel Tower at the acclaimed Jules Verne
· Passes for a Fashion Event featuring its latest collection
• All Prizes must be redeemed within the specified dates in April 26-30 2015.
· Winner can only be drawn once.
· Passport should be valid at least 6 months before travel date.
• All out-of-pocket expenses, meals, travel insurance, visas and any other ancillary costs, except as specifically stated above, incurred by a winner and their nominated guest are the responsibility of the individual prize winner and, where applicable, their nominated guest.
• Participants shall be solely responsible for any taxes or duties payable by them as a result of participation in the Promotion or winning or using the Prize.
7. Winner will be notified by registered mail and phone on details of prize redemption. Winner can claim their prize letter until February 28, 2015 at MasterCard Philippines, 27th Floor Tower One & Exchange Plaza Ayala Triangle, Ayala Avenue Makati City 1226 Philippines.
8. Winner will be given sixty (60) days upon receipt of notification to claim their prize certificate. After the 60-days claiming period, unclaimed prize will be forfeited in favor of SM Megamall with the prior approval of DTI.
Upon claiming his/her prize, winner must present the registered notice together with two (2) valid forms of identification or government-issued I.D., including Driver’s License, SSS I.D., Passport, Birth Certificate, TIN card and a valid Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Winner must present his/her winning MasterCard upon claiming his/her prize.
- Requirement of winner’s representative in claiming the prize – an authorization letter from the winner, photocopy of winner’s MasterCard card and valid identification (Passport, Driver’s License or SSS I.D. of both the winner and his/her representative). The winner’s representative must also present original copies of the same required valid forms of identification and a copy of the winner’s TIN.
9. Winner will shoulder the 20% Prize Tax.
10. The prize is transferable but not convertible to cash or any other item. Prizes may be transferred to the winner’s nominated recipient who is able to satisfy the requirements for the claiming of prizes.
11. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to hold SM Megamall and MasterCard free and harmless from any loss, injury, or damage caused by or arising from his/her participation in the program or caused by or arising from his/her acceptance and/or use of the prize.
12. SM Megamall and MasterCard Philippines reserve the right to disclose and publish names, photos and other information of the winners in any mode or manner, as relevant to the Promotion, in any mode or manner as they may deem appropriate.
13. Employees, Management and Board of Directors of SM Prime Holdings Inc., SM Retail group and MasterCard Philippines, Cathay Pacific and its accredited advertising agencies and their relatives up to 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from participating in the promotion.
14. The promo organizer’s decision with regards to the Promo Mechanics, winners and prizes, with the concurrence of DTI, is final.
PER DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 5022 SERIES OF 2014