Don't miss The Travel Club's Trade-In SALE happening on October 13-16, 2016. Dust-off and collect your old luggage and bags and join The Travel Club’s Trade-in Sale at these participating branches: TriNoma, Eastwood, SM Southmall, Solenad 3 in Nuvali, Power Plant Mall in Rockwell and Shangri-la Plaza Mall. Just bring in an old luggage or bag to avail of up to 50% discount on the featured products available at the store.
- Any customer may bring his/her old luggage or bags (business case/laptop case/messenger bag/shoulder bag/duffle bag/backpack), and exchange it for special discounts on the featured products (luggage & bags) for trade-in available at the Store/Venue. (Note : Luggage or bags of any brand, in any condition are acceptable.)
- A customer who brings in an old luggage or bag may be entitled to a thirty percent (30%) to up to fifty percent (50%) discount on the featured products available at the store/venue (depending on the collection). The 30% to 50% discount for the featured brands will not be applicable for use on regular-priced items or any other products available at the store. (Note: Always refer to the pricelist provided)
- If a customer traded-in a luggage, he/she may only buy a luggage (any bag product with at least two (2) wheels will be considered a luggage).
- If customer traded-in a bag (business case/laptop case/messenger bag/shoulder bag/duffle bag/backpack), he/she may only purchase bags.
- Trade-in of products will be on a one (1) is to one (1) basis.
- Items may not be interchanged.
The Travel Club will then give all donated luggage and bags to Caritas Manila Segunda Mana! Awesome way of helping Caritas Manila, right!?