Para sa mga Magkapangalan - Libre ang Chicken McDo nyo! Kung may kapangalan ka, hatakin na sila at mag-dine-in na sa McDonald’s on September 27 from 2pmto 3pm at LIBRE or FREE ang 1-piece Chicken McDo with rice ninyong dalawa! Yes, kayong dalawa! Just bring a photo ID as proof na magkapangalan nga kayo!
Kahit sound-alike lang ang pangalan niyo, like Mark Jason, Marc Andrea, or Mhark Javier; Carlo and Karlo; Mary and Marie, Jayson and Jason; Liza, Lisa, or Lieza; Paulo and Paolo... pwede na rin yun!
Valid for dine-in only at participating McDonald's branches nationwide!
Complete Promo Mechanics:
1. Pairs of customers can visit Participating McDonald’s stores on September 27, 2016 from 2pm to 3pm. For clarity, we’ll refer to them as Person A and Person B.
2. Show proof of identification to validate that both customers have the same Names (At least 1 Part of Person A’s name matches with at least 1 Part of Person B’s name).
3. Once names are validated and considered as qualified, both customers can go to the counter to get their 1pc Chicken McDo with Rice a la carte.
4. Redemption is only within the set time period, so long as their names are considered as validated by the store.
5. Valid for dine-in only.
1. Once persons’ names are validated, they will be presented with 2 control coupons to give to the crew upon redemption of their 1pc Chicken McDo with rice.
2. Customers who have redeemed their 1pc Chicken McDo with rice will have their coupon marked as claimed.
3. IDs to be considered as valid will be government issued / government recognized IDs: Driver’s License, Passport, School ID, Unified Multipurpose ID, TIN Card, SSS Card, Office ID
4. To confirm if the persons’ names can be considered valid:
• At least 1 part of the name of Person A (as indicated on the ID) should match at least 1 part of the name of Person B (as indicated on the ID).
For example: Person A: Mary Jane Person B: Andrea Mary
• Definition of ’Matching Names’ — names of Person A and Person B need not be completely identical. Permutations of their Names—a deviation of at most 2 letters can be considered valid.
For example: Person A: Carlo Person B: Carl / Person A: Mary Person B: Marie
Participating McDo Stores:
Shaw MG Tower
Marikina Sports Complex
San Fernando Bayan
Mart One Santiago
Cebu Lapu Lapu
Davao Sta. Ana