Baguio's Panagbenga or Flower Festival has begun! The most anticipated events are the Grand Street Dancing Parade and the Grand Float Parade happening towards the end of Feb Local and foreign tourists will once again flock the streets of Baguio City to witness an awesome display of talents, colorful costumes and props painted with flowers. .
Panagbenga 2015 Calendar of Traditional Events:
Important dates and activities to remember:
- Baguio Blooms & Exhibition at Burnham Park: Febuary 1-March 6, 2016
- Grand Street Dancing Parade: starts at 8am on February 27, 2016 at Panagbenga Park, Session Road, Magsaysay Avenue, Harrison Road, Athletic Bowl.
- Grand Float Parade: starts at 8am on February 28, 2016 at DILG, Session Road, Harrison Road, Athletic Bowl
- Session Road n Bloom at Session Road: February 29-March 6, 2016
- Panagbenga Closing Ceremonies and Grand Fireworks Display: March 6, 2016 at Athletic Bowl and various areas over Baguio's CBD.
For more info, please visit panagbengaflowerfestival.com or facebook.com/Baguio-Flower-Festival-Foundation-Inc