Our favorite day of the year is here! It's Free Comic Book Day (FCBD) at Fully Booked on May 2, 2015! Comic book stores and publishers around the world will give away comic singles for FREE to thank fans for their support and to introduce characters to new enthusiasts. Check it out in Fully Booked BGC and other participating Fully Booked stores in the metro.
- At Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street branch, enjoy (3) FCBD sponsored comics of your choice and a copy of our own locally published FCBD KOMIKS #5 for FREE, while supplies last. No purchase required.
- At Fully Booked ATC, GREENHILLS, and GALLERIA branches, enjoy (1) FCBD sponsored comic and FCBD KOMIKS #5 for FREE..while supplies last. No purchase required.
- Plus...a lot of guest artists and comics creators at Fully Booked FORT branch.
- 20-50% OFF all Trade Paperbacks / Hardcovers
- 20% OFF all Action Figures / Statues / Collectibles
- 20% OFF Complete Comic Sets or BUY 2 GET 1 FREE
- 20% OFF Posters & T-shirts
- 10% OFF Vintage & Premium Comics
- and ALL BACK ISSUES for only
P100 each (All back issues at our Fully Booked Galleria branch will be at P50 each)
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can we get any comic book we want? Are manga titles included?
Comics are made and ordered especially for FCBD, and we will be setting up a table in each branch to showcase all the titles that are for free. A customer can choose any title from the designated free comics table. Manga titles, however, are not included in the give away.
2. How many free comics are we allowed to get?
In Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street branch, together with Comic Odyssey, they will be giving away a total of three (3) free comics per customer. In other participating branches, they will be giving one (1) free comic per person.
3. What are the participating Fully Booked branches?
Bonifacio High Street BGC, Alabang Town Center, SM Mall of Asia, Greenbelt 5, Power Plant Mall (Rockwell), Promenade (Greenhills), The Block (SM North EDSA), TriNoma, Regis Center (Katipunan), Eastwood Mall, SM Mega Fashion Hall, Century City Mall, and Taft branches will be participating in this year’s Free Comic Book Day celebration.
Other Fully Booked branches (MarQuee Mall, Cebu, and Davao) will not be giving away free comics but will have graphic novel titles on discounted sale (see number 9 for discount details).
4. Is there a purchase requirement for the free comics?
The comics that are made especially for Free Comic Book Day are absolutely FREE and we require no purchase for anyone who wants one. Please take note of the limit of three (3) free comics per customer in the Bonifacio High Street branch, and one (1) comic per customer in the rest of the participating branches.
5. Can I reserve a free comic?
Sorry, they are not allowing reservations for free comics. Part of the fun is lining up, meeting fellow comic fans, and choosing a free single when you get to the table!
6. What time does Free Comic Book Day start?
Comic giving starts during the opening times of each branch. Our Regis Center (Katipunan) and Torre Lorenzo (Taft) branches open at 9:00 am, while the Bonifacio High Street, Alabang Town Center, Centurry City, SM Mall of Asia, Power Plant Mall (Rockwell), Promenade (Greenhills), The Block (SM North EDSA), Mega Fashion Hall (Megamall), and TriNoma branches open at 10:00 am. The Greenbelt 5 and Eastwood Mall branches open at 11:00 am.
For Fully Booked branch addresses, please click HERE
7. What items will be on Sale?
Graphic novels and manga titles that are D-coded will be at 20% off in all Fully Booked branches nationwide on May 2, 2015 only. Select graphic novels will also be on sale at a larger discount (up to 50% off). Other comics like Archie, Calvin & Hobbes, Garfield, etc. that are D-coded will also be at 20% off on that day.
If you’re not sure about whether a title you want will be discounted, please feel free to ask any book specialist in the branches to help you find out.
8. What else will be happening during Free Comic Book Day?
Comics creators will be at the 5th floor, TopShelf of Fully Booked Fort during the day!